Friday, May 27, 2011

The Reason Why....

Have you ever taken a look at your life and wondered about the reason why you do the things that you do?

I have been, lately, and it might be resulting  in some changes......
In regards to blogging, I'm not sure how much longer I will be continuing.  When I was doing my 30 Day Challenge, it was a way to tell people about Bikram yoga and the process of it.  Now that I am done, I am struggling with finding my blogging voice again.  I've been tossing back and forth in my mind the dilemma of sharing too much or just blogging to have my voice out there, and is that really a reason to continue.  I do know this, until I figure it out, I will not close my blog account, but you may not see me as much.  You may be wondering brought this on, and it wasn't one thing, but a couple.  I read an article about blogging in a magazine, and the ironic part, I can't remember which one, but the premise of the article was that blogging was the new bragging.  It hit me, because bragging in real life bugs me and is my blog bragging?  I've never had the urge to be a writer and in the past, if there was something I wanted to write about, I would get out my journal and write and the world would be none the wiser.

Can you tell I'm conflicted about this? 
Do you blog?  Why do you blog?  What do you think?  I'm looking for advice.....
Confused in cyberspace....

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Bit....

I knew it was coming, for a while now, but when it finally happened it still hurt. Miss Bacall, tail wagging joyful basset hound superst...