Sunday, April 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things...
you can use them even when the dog doesn't bite, a bee doesn't sting, or when you're feeling glad....


Simon's Cat website:  a must if you have ever owned a cat or known a cat.  It's done by a British cartoonist who started posting on YouTube and it grew from there.

Red Butte Garden:  a non computer related link, but an oasis on the foothills of Salt Lake City.  If you go and explore, pay attention when you're on the Floral Walk area, my mom volunteers and takes care of that area.

The Argyle Sweater:  If you were/are a fan of 'The Far Side' cartoons, this is right up your alley.

UtahDealDiva:  an amazing resource for saving money, not just at the grocery store.  Plus, lately she has been posting recipes!

BalletWest :  I have never been a ballet dancer, but I have always appreciated what they are able to accomplish with music and movement.  BalletWest has really stepped up their game lately, and if you were lucky enough to go to Emeralds/Paquita/Petite Mort performance, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Zumba:  My latest exercise craze.  I attend a great place on 7th East that is very reasonable in price.  I'm possibly the whitest girl dancing Latin, but I have fun and always work up a sweat.

So, if you're bored on the web, try some of the sites
and if you call and I'm not home, chances are I'm out at one of the places above.

Enjoy.
Melissa

p.s.
I've figured out how to link to websites, so if you click on the highlighted areas, you'll be taken to the websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Bit....

I knew it was coming, for a while now, but when it finally happened it still hurt. Miss Bacall, tail wagging joyful basset hound superst...