Sunday, January 31, 2016

3 to 5 am

my favorite napping photo of Meeko
although it would be nice if she slept at night as well...

I have a bit of a proposition for you...

Does anyone want custody of my cat from 3-5am?  Or do you want to come over and corral and keep her in line?

Now you are wondering why I need help in controlling a little house cat..

This is why...

from the hours of 3 to 5 am, and sometimes as a bonus starting even earlier, Meeko, who in a previous POST was described as a fairly lazy cat has decided to reclaim her primal instincts and goes crazy during those hours.

Running like a herd of elephants around the house....

Jumping into closets and rummaging around....

Throwing things of all sizes off of my dresser and other counters....

Playing in any trashcans looking for anything crinkly that she can play with...

In general, being a big ole pain in the behind.

A stern 'MEEKO' does no good...
Removing her from the room just strengthens her resolve...
Holding her in timeout  insults her to the core and results in her to chewing on the closest piece of skin she can get to (never breaking the skin, just letting me know that she is UNHAPPY)...

I am at wits end with this lunatic fuzzball...
and the kicker, she is having the time of her life...
I just wish she would pick a more decent hour.

Wondering why I have a cat,
(not really, but at 3 am, it has come to my mind...)
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Bit....

I knew it was coming, for a while now, but when it finally happened it still hurt. Miss Bacall, tail wagging joyful basset hound superst...