Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mom....

It's my Mom's birthday today....
and I don't think she is getting any older, she's actually getting younger.

She roller skates, on skates she got for Christmas....
She's always up for anything....
She's willing to try new things...
She got introduced to Sephora and now is an addict like me....
She volunteers...
She knits hats for preemies and cancer patients....
She reads children's books...
She has fun and laughs a lot..

All of this information I've just given you should not give you the impression that she has had a life of ease or without complications, she has dealt with a lot....

But her greatest gift and lesson to me has been this...
Always keep moving forward.

So,
Mom,
I love you more than words....
Thankful for all that you have given me...
Beyond grateful for you always being there...

Happy Birthday!
Love
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I testify to the truthfulness of all you have said. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

The Final Bit....

I knew it was coming, for a while now, but when it finally happened it still hurt. Miss Bacall, tail wagging joyful basset hound superst...